Colorado Springs, Colo. (May 14, 2020) – USA Ultimate is excited to announce the finalists for the 2020 Callahan Award. Each year, the Callahan is awarded to the most valuable players in college ultimate, as voted on by their peers.
Founded in 1996 by Charles Kerr, the award is named after Henry Callahan, an ultimate player and one of the sport’s original organizers.
In alphabetical order, the 2020 finalists are:
- Maddy Boyle – Oregon
- Cara Sieber – Ohio State
- Margo Urheim – Tufts
- Kaitlyn Weaver – California-Santa Barbara
- Anne Worth – North Carolina
- Jac Carreiro – Tufts
- Michael Ing – Pittsburgh
- Tannor Johnson – Massachusetts
- Elijah Long – North Carolina
- Solomon Rueschemeyer-Bailey – Brown
The 2020 Callahan Award winners will be announced on Thursday, May 21.